Why?

Help

Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:44 PM

All replies

• Hello,

what shows gpresult in second case?

Regards,

thennet

Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thank you!

Sunday, April 5, 2015 6:15 PM
  • gpresult and rsop Show the Settings but in the Administrator Group it will not be added.

BUT, when i make a security filtering to the Computer1 direkt it works...

Sunday, April 5, 2015 6:19 PM
  • gpresult and rsop Show the Settings but in the Administrator Group it will not be added.

OK, shows gpresult name of GPO at Denied GPO's and is shown your Global Group, which contain computer account, in Security Group Membership when Group Policy was applied?

When GPO works at Computer1 account, GPO is right designed. Problem at GPO Scope is usually caused by admin which use Domain Local Group instead Global Group in Security Filtering, but you used Global group, then gpresult must show us why your computer Denied GPO, or why computer doesn't know in which group  computer is.

You've probably already tried to restart after adding to global group?

Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thank you!

Sunday, April 5, 2015 9:23 PM
  • Hi,

Any update about the issue?

Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:21 AM
  • no sorry
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:22 AM
  • When you run GPRESULT /R on Computer1 in second case at COMPUTER SETTINGS section

• is the group which contain Computer1 shown in section The computer is a part of the following security groups of result?
    • is GPO shown in section Applied Group Policy Objects or in The following GPOs were not applied because they were filtered out?

• Edited by thennet Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:05 AM
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:50 AM
  • > When i make a FPO with security filtering on

I suppose this shoud read "GPO" and not "FPO"?

> 1.) Computer ... works
    > 2.) Security Group, Global, Security with Member Computer1 ... doesnt works

How do you determine that it works/doesn't work? Do you filter on the
    GPO at all or on a specific setting (Group Policy Preference) within the
    GPO?

Greetings/Grüße, Martin

Mal ein gutes Buch über GPOs lesen?
    Good or bad GPOs? - my blog…
    And if IT bothers me - coke bottle design refreshment (-:
    Friday, April 17, 2015 8:26 AM