none
PROBLEM ACCESSING THE PHONE

Question

• i entered an incorrect password and then my phone gave me time that it will open after 1732824 minutes, please help what seems to be the problem and what can i do
    Sunday, May 06, 2018 12:53 PM

All replies

• If you enter the incorrect password several times, it will lock your device for security issue.

Here are some methods you can try:

1.switch off the phone , re-insert the sim card and turn it ON. the phone will update to its current time and it will ask you to enter your password again

2.If you have enabled the Find my phone feature, maybe you can reset the password.

Here is the reference:
    https://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-how-guides/371200-how-unblock-device-after-entering-wrong-device-password-too-many-times.html

Note: this is a 3rd party link, we don't have any warranties on this website. It's just for your convenience.

If nothing helps, you have to do a hard reset, which will erase all the data on your phone, revert it to factory reset.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 07, 2018 2:47 AM
  • If you have solved the problem, please let me know.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 9:52 AM