Remove Skype for business RRS feed

• Question

• I am running Windows 10 - Home, and MS Office Pro plus 2016, and somehow i have skype for business installed and i am not part of a business and cannot remove it.  It does not show up in Programs and Features.  I would like to de-install it.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx,

Chris.

Friday, March 27, 2020 8:08 PM

All replies

• You will need to uninstall Office completely as Skype for Business is part of the Pro Plus suite.

Then you will need to do a custom install that doesn't include SfB during the installation.

Saturday, March 28, 2020 4:28 AM
  • Hi Chrisdlove

As Probeing said, you need to uninstall Office completely if you want to move Skype for Business from your computer.

The following link shows how to remove Skype for Business for your reference:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninstall-skype-for-business-28c4a036-7f22-406c-b7f4-87894cbaf902

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Monday, March 30, 2020 2:18 AM
  • Hi,
    I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 2, 2020 1:24 AM