Exchange 2010 Indexing Stalled: Time Since Last Notification Was Indexed RRS feed

• Question

• We are regularly seeing this critical monitor on our Exchange 2010 environment. 

I found this technet link http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff359650(EXCHG.140).aspx but according to the explanation this is for a passive mailbox database copy. We do not use DAG groups in our environment. 

Does anyone know if this applies to a non-DAG setup as well?

Cheers

Zak

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:56 AM

Answers

• Hello Zak, I am running through old unanswered posts and found yours. Is your question answered already through another route? Can we close this thread?

As for the question, I think the fact that you are getting the alert without a secondary DAG db means that it also applies to your environment and you can still use the troubleshooting methods stated in the article to start with.
    Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My BICTT Blog) - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Recipient
    Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:09 AM

All replies

• Hello Zak, I am running through old unanswered posts and found yours. Is your question answered already through another route? Can we close this thread?

As for the question, I think the fact that you are getting the alert without a secondary DAG db means that it also applies to your environment and you can still use the troubleshooting methods stated in the article to start with.
    Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My BICTT Blog) - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Recipient
    Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:09 AM
  • Hello. No activity for over 30 days. Will mark as answer. Feel free to re-open. Thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:18 AM