none
Cannot filter a SharePoint 2013 Task List after March 2015 Update

Answers

• I had previously opened a case and it has been closed as a known issue (as we're aware of that). That said, Microsoft does not give dates for resolution of issues. Typically fix turn around times are between 3 and 6 months.

Trevor Seward

Follow or contact me at...

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Marked as answer by Rebecca Tu Friday, May 08, 2015 7:43 AM
    Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:48 PM

All replies

• I had previously opened a case and it has been closed as a known issue (as we're aware of that). That said, Microsoft does not give dates for resolution of issues. Typically fix turn around times are between 3 and 6 months.

Trevor Seward

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Marked as answer by Rebecca Tu Friday, May 08, 2015 7:43 AM
    Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:48 PM
  • 3 - 6 months .. omg ..it's little bit sad that MS need so huge time-frame to fix small bug.

Michal

Monday, May 04, 2015 7:35 AM
  • There were major bugs in the April 2014 patches for SharePoint 2013. They weren't resolved until September.

Trevor Seward

Monday, May 04, 2015 1:43 PM