MotoQ sync trouble w/ Vista. RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to sync my MotoQ (just the regular one) with my computer. I downloaded the Windows Mobile Device Center cuz ActivSync doesn't work with Vista. I mainly just want to sync my contacts onto my computer so I can do an update on my phone through Alltel. If I don't find a way to sync them then I will have to write down all 200+ phone numbers just so I can update my phone so it works properly. I tried going to "Change Content Sync Settings" and it won't even let me select "Sync Contacts" or any other options except "Mobile Favorites".
    Any way here's my problem...

In order to do so I believe I have to set up a sync through a cellular or wireless connection. I'm trying to set it up but I don't have my Windows mail set up and I can't figure out how to do that. Windows Mobile Device Center is asking for a server address which is supposed to be my Windows mail address (I think?) but I honeslty can't figure out how to set up my Windows Mail. If not how to set that up, maybe at least help me figure out how to get my contacts onto my computer some how. Help??!! Thanx!
    Friday, December 12, 2008 4:45 AM

All replies