trouble running CC Zero Hour on Win 7 Pro RRS feed

• Question

• Originally, after Zero Hour installing (legally) using Win 7 it would crash.  No Errors.  

I found the fix on this forum and did the following:

1 Created an Options.ini in my user folder

2.  Ensured that I was running as admin and in Compatibility mode I used XP SP 2

I could then  load Zero hour but when  starting in Challenge or Skirmish mode my base is destroyed within 15 sec and I am defeated.  I can fight one battle in Campaign mode but cannot go onto the second battle.  Instead of having a  Continue button, I have a Play Again button

The fixes worked for Generals

Help!!

Thursday, February 9, 2017 10:50 PM

All replies

• Hi bkellyaz,

For troubleshoot the Generals / Zero Hour issue, we could follow the steps in the link below to check. It includes detailed information to play it. The continuous issue is not related to Windows, please contact the game support for further assistance. 

http://forums.cncnz.com/topic/12319-how-to-play-generals-zero-hour-in-windows-7-x64/

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Glad to hear that you have found a solution to fix the crashing issue and thank you for sharing it here. 

Best regards,

Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 10, 2017 3:13 AM