none
When you open a project from MS Office Project Professional 2010 is not running a search filter in “Enterprise projects” from the server. Also does not work the possibility of multiple selection (using the CTRL and Shift) RRS feed

Answers

• Hi GomelProject,

The search box does not work when retreiving the list of projects from project server because the search box only works on your file system, while this list is retreived from Project Server.

In addition, you cannot open multiple projects at once by using ctrl and shift. This is by design.

I hope this helps,
    Hans

My EPM blog: Projectopolis
    Monday, July 18, 2011 8:02 AM

All replies

• Hi GomelProject,

The search box does not work when retreiving the list of projects from project server because the search box only works on your file system, while this list is retreived from Project Server.

In addition, you cannot open multiple projects at once by using ctrl and shift. This is by design.

I hope this helps,
    Hans

My EPM blog: Projectopolis
    Monday, July 18, 2011 8:02 AM
  • Hi, Did you find a solution to this?
    Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:26 PM
  • Siva --

There is no solution.  You cannot use the Filter feature in the Open dialog when you are retrieving all of the projects in Project Server.  It is not a bug; this is simply how the software works.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:21 PM