none
network adapters not working RRS feed

• Question

• I am currently using windows 10. everything was working fine till last night. suddenly my internet stopped working. there is no adapter(wifi, ethernet, bluetooth) showing in my adapter settings. in my device management i see yellow triangle with exclamation mark on both wifi and bluetooth adapter with ethernet adapter missing. i am facing so many problems. please provide me a solution. i have tried reinstalling drivers. nothing is helping. 

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:08 PM

All replies

1. Click Start and type "command" in the search box. Right-click on Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
    2. Type the following commands, pressing Enter after each command: netsh int ip reset reset.txt. netsh winsock reset. netsh advfirewall reset.
    3. Restart the computer.
    4. =========================
    5. Open Device Manager and uninstall Network adapter along with application
    6. Reboot
    7. Reinstall the latest network driver from the support site of the manufacturer.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:17 PM
  • Hi,
    Thanks for posting in Technet.

Please try the following method and check whether the issue still exist.

Method 1:
    Follow the steps provided in the following link and check if that helps.
    ‘Troubleshooting network problems in Windows 10’
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues

Method 2:
    Uninstall and reinstall the network adapter drivers and check if the issue persists.
    1.   Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Device Manager.‌
    If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    2.  Double-click Network Adapters, right-click your adapter, and then click Properties.
    3.  Click the Driver tab, and then click uninstall.

Once you uninstall the drivers then download and install the network adapter drivers from the manufacturer’s website, refer the following link to update the drivers.
    ‘Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly’
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/help/15048/windows-7-update-driver-hardware-not-working-properly  

Please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 3:33 PM
  • Hi

Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 1, 2019 7:40 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using other’s reply, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Eric

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 8:24 PM