LS Response Group Service Event ID 31192 RRS feed

• Question

• We are trying to use a ring back wav file as a custom music on hold in a Response Group.  It works for a while, but then calls start failing.  In the Lync Server Event Logs, we see an LS Response Group Service Event ID 31192.  I haven't been able to locate any information on this ID.  Anyone else seen this and know how to fix it?

Wednesday, December 7, 2016 4:51 PM

All replies

• Hi genotype,

Welcome to our forum.

Regarding this issue, please schedule your downtime and then restart SFB response group service.

If the issue persists, try to recreate response group in your response group, the following blog is for your reference
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj205321.aspx

Moreover, make sure your SFB server with the latest update, then test again.

Hope this reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:00 AM
  • Thank you for the reply Alice.  I've tried your suggestions and we're still encountering the issue.
    Thursday, December 8, 2016 4:08 PM
  • I can confirm we are actually on the June 2016 CU release 6.0.9319.259

the latest CU was released 11/4/2016 6.0.9319.272

Improvements and fixes do not mention anything about RGS

Thursday, December 8, 2016 5:19 PM
  • Hi genotype,

Thanks for your response.

For further troubleshooting, please try to use SFB debugging tool and collect more information for us.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=47263

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:18 AM
  • Hi,

can you try to replace it with mp3 format instead?

We experienced issue with workflow if use wav format, but problem gone when replaced with mp3 format.

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:02 AM
    Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:56 AM