none
Microsoft Assesment and Planning Toolkit RRS feed

• Question

• Good Morning All,

I am using MAP to generate a report for the Windows 7 readiness on our network.

Within the reporting once devices have been inventoried, it states in one column 'Known Device Compatiblity Issues' and the answer is 'Yes'

However that is as much detail as the report gives me. The report is stating their are device compatibility issues, but not what the issues are.

Is there anywhere that contains the information of the compatibility issues?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Darryl J Frost

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 2:09 PM

All replies

• I would start with this site: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware-compatible-windows#1TC=windows-7

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 8:07 PM
  • Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. However it is now three weeks down the line since my post.

I appreciate your reply, we have run the windows 7 hardware compatibility toolkit on all relevant machines within our infrastructure, but this was an alternative to the MAP toolkit because of the integrity of information given.

However your suggestion is somewhat irrelevant to my original question.

Darryl

Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:33 AM