Skype for Business Server 2019 is available RRS feed

• General discussion

• We are excited to announce that Skype for Business Server 2019 is available now. The new server enables customers to continue using Skype for Business in a on-premise environment while making it easy to optionally take advantage of key cloud experiences. Key features at GA include:

• Cloud Voicemail support enables all your Skype for Business 2019 users - whether they are homed on premises or online - to have access to Cloud Voicemail. 
    • Cloud Call Data Connector greatly simplifies call monitoring in a hybrid environment by using online tools to monitor users call quality.
    • Streamlined Teams Migration allows administrators to easily move on-premises to Teams with a simple Admin experience.
    • TLS 1.2 support now enabled for improved security.
    • Added support for Windows Server 2019 and continued support for Windows Server 2016.

Our commitment remains strong to enable our customers with on-premises and cloud features. 
    If you want to learn more about the release, please view Ignite session recording You can also read our latest customer documentation.

If you have any questions/discussions about our new Skype for Business Server 2019, feel free to post a thread in this forum by clicking the "Ask a question" button at the upper left corner of this page. We and other community members are here to help you.

Thursday, October 25, 2018 3:11 AM
    Owner

All replies

• It is a Great News ! thanks for Sharing this Jess.
    Friday, December 21, 2018 7:55 PM
  • I know this a few months old, but I wanted to ask the question about the presentation component of the on-prem Skype for Business.  One of the biggest complaints (and if you search around you will find A LOT of them) is that the presentation screen for attendees can't go full screen much like GTM or WebEx.  Will this new version allow the attendee to have the presenters screen at full screen?  I'm not talking about going full screen with IE/Edge and have the boxes for the attendees showing, but to be able to take the presenters screen and make it full size?  Will that be available in 2019?

JB

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:05 PM
  • I know this a few months old, but I wanted to ask the question about the presentation component of the on-prem Skype for Business.  One of the biggest complaints (and if you search around you will find A LOT of them) is that the presentation screen for attendees can't go full screen much like GTM or WebEx.  Will this new version allow the attendee to have the presenters screen at full screen?  I'm not talking about going full screen with IE/Edge and have the boxes for the attendees showing, but to be able to take the presenters screen and make it full size?  Will that be available in 2019?

JB

Thanks, for sharing this.
    Friday, May 17, 2019 3:31 PM
  • great
    Monday, July 15, 2019 11:06 AM