none
Solution for clearing IE-11 corrupted internet options deleting browser history. RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft detected with a PC message, knowing my Internet Explorer is corrupted, and corrected it with some success in the past.

I didn't uninstall the suspect program in time, to keep "clear" of the problem internet options page looking (too"refined") and the (delete page) of browser history to function properly. I 'am now looking for a (direct solution) again from MICROSOFT , to clear IE-11 of corrupted functions.

Sincerely: Lee Vernon Payne-June 28, 2014-5:11pm PST.

Lee Payne

• Edited by lee vernon Sunday, June 29, 2014 12:13 AM misprint
    Sunday, June 29, 2014 12:11 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can contact a Microsoft Support Engineer at support.microsoft.com.

Be aware that there are many companies and websites claiming to offer or to be MICROSOFT support online or you may have received a phone call from someone claiming to be from MICROSOFT. These are scams. Microsoft nor their partners never contacts home users directly.

These are public forums, we do not work for nor represent MICROSOFT.

If you are an Enterprise user you should contact your system administrators first. They can contact Microsoft directly at support.microsoft.com for paid support.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

• Marked as answer by lee vernon Thursday, July 3, 2014 1:09 AM
    Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:18 AM