Blind Transfer to OCS R2 via Audiocodes Gateway RRS feed

• Question

• I have a scenario that i'm sure many of you have seen.  This issue deals with blind transfers from a legacy PBX (CS1000) via QSIG PRI to an Audiocodes Mediant 1000 PRI/SIP gateway to OCS R2.  Transfers complete but the issue deals with the Calling Line ID (CLID).  The transfer happens as follows:

• PBX Telephone A (DN/2000) calls PBX Telephone B (DN/3000). 
    • PBX Telephone B (DN/3000) transfers to OCS user C via the Audiocodes. 
    • OCS user C toast displays the name and number of PBX Telephone B (DN/3000) rather the original caller which is PBX Telephone A (DN/2000).

Any ideas how to solve this?

RG

RG

Friday, May 14, 2010 1:19 PM

All replies

• Rudy,

I am experiencing the same issue, except that our Call Pilot auto attendant replaces the "PBX Telephone B" in your scenario.

Any calls that go through our auto attendant carry the CLID of the Call Pilot SDN (port) instead of the caller. As far as I can tell, calls that go through the auto attendant are treated just like blind transfers.

We think we have been able to narrow the issue down to the cs1k route config, or the mediant 1000 config.

Were you able to solve this issue?

Monday, October 3, 2011 12:58 PM
  • OCS user C toast displays the name and number of PBX Telephone B (DN/3000) rather the original caller which is PBX Telephone A (DN/2000).

Any ideas how to solve this?

can you configure CS1000 to retain the original caller id for call transfers?
    Monday, October 3, 2011 10:33 PM