none
User cannot see bottom few rows of timesheet RRS feed

• Question

• Guys,

I have a user who has shown me some strange behaviour that I cannot find the resolution to.

Basically, in the timesheet, when he scrolls to the bottom, he cannot see the totals row.  You can see it is there, but the GUI will not let him scroll down any further to see the row.

He has encountered the same behaviour in Project Center when viewing project schedules, where he cannot see the last few rows in the schedule.

Is there anything I can do to effectively reset his views?

Thanks,

Lee

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:13 AM

All replies

•   Hi Lee,

Is user is experiencing same issue on different system? Are you able to reproduce the issue using your account on user's machine?

Try clearing browser history

Hrishi Deshpande – DeltaBahn Senior Consultant
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:18 PM
  • Hi Hrishi,

We logged onto a different machine with that user and did not see the same behaviour.

We tried deleting all the history in IE, but the problem still persists.  

On closer inspection it looks as if the user has two header rows in their reports such as the timesheet, so under the row that holds the headings, such as Project Name, Task name etc there is another grey row underneath.  I think this is the culprit, but does anybody know how it got there and how to remove it?

Thanks,

Lee

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:06 AM
  • Hi Lee. Certainly sounds like a browser window. Try check the zoom settings to ensure it is at 100%. I recently witnessed a browser issue which removed the column headings from the approvals 'preview updates' area went missing. The zoom was at 125%. We set it back to 100% and all was well again. Failing this, try comparing IE settings and zone settings between the machine with the issue and a working version.

Regards,

Piet Remen
    http://pietremen.blogspot.com.au

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:47 PM