Exchange MP Test-owaconnection RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

In our exchange envirement the internal URL is not secured. Now i am getting warnings KNI:Outlook web app connectivity (Internal) transactions warnings.

When I run the following command in exhange powershell: Test-OwaConnectivity -TestType:Internal -MonitoringContext:$true -TrustAnySSLCertificate:$true -LightMode:$true -AllowUnsecureAcces. it gives tha everything is OK.

Now I want to manage to let SCOM 2007 R2 CU4 run the same commandline as memtioned above.

How can i make scom run the command line?

Thanks in advance

The Difficult takes time, the impossible just a little longer. my twitter @Roelkn
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 8:24 AM

Answers

• Hello Roelkn,

For the Warning message, please refer to a thread here:

Exchange 2010 MP constantly throws "WebServices connectivity (Internal) transaction failure"
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/operationsmanagermgmtpacks/thread/437f2bbb-cd96-40c3-8c56-6d4d176a9520

This is a known issue in Exchange 2010. Under certain circumstances customers may notice the monitoring test account (extest_*) is locked out after the connectivity cmdlets haven been running for a short while. The conditions under which this can happen are:

1. Exchange Server 2010 RTM
    2. The ONLY IIS authentication method enabled is Basic
    3. Exchange monitoring is enabled and monitoring cmdlets are being executed at intervals

Thanks,

Yog Li -- Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Yog Li Thursday, July 14, 2011 11:17 AM
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 11:09 AM