Can not connect to the network using Wireless Linksys and I have Provider Service At & T 2Wireless router. RRS feed

• Question

• Constantly code receiving:  "WindowsUpdate_80246005" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
    I used to be able to connect using my wireless Linksys connection to the network via AT & T internet router.
    But I can't connect it anymore since February.  I have to use the AT & T Internet cable instead.

I am using the HP mobile Note using the Wireless linksys.  When trying to connect, it won't connect anymore.

Please help me solving this annoying problem.

Thanks in advance for your kindness.

Christine Choi
    yuke.choi88@gmail.com
    408-257-1091
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 5:41 PM

All replies

• does it see it?
    if it does double check your WEP/WPA/other key,sometimes found on the base of the router.
    if not then ask a friend to try it with a wireless laptop or ps3/psp or anything with wifi.
    if your friend can connect and you cant then the issue lies with the dongle.
    try updating/reinstalling the software and drivers.
    if this still doesnt work then i would replace the dongle.
    if your friend cant connect either then the problem is with the router/access point.
    this could be anything, try resetting it, instructions on this should be in the booklets that came with the router.
    let me know how you get on, and i'll go into more detail with the router side if this hasnt helped
    Monday, March 2, 2009 9:46 PM