How to customize tablet pc input panel keyboard with self defined color scheme? RRS feed

• Question

• Can I have the possibility to define which key should appear in the tablet pc input panel keyboard? Because I want to remove some key from it, for example the ESC key.

Can I change the color scheme of the tablet pc input panel keyboard? the current color is black, I want it to be green. Should it be possible?

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:02 AM

Answers

• JaneSummer0904, Everything is possible when it comes to computers and science. May be not today but tomorrow.

If you want a customized keyboard you can have that. Only thing you need is the knowledge of scripting and a platform language say Java or C#. You can create your own keyboard using Util and Swings in Java and use onAction Events class to assign actions  to those buttons. Can give any color or theme you want. Can even have Tom Cruise dancing on space bar. :P

The only thing which is important here, do you really want it. If yes, then you can create, if no then there is no need to go through all this pain.

Please use Mark as Answer; if my reply solved your problem. Use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful. | A Wise Man Once Said Nothing| | WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SONNIE.HIM | | +91-9742-354-384 |

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:37 AM
    Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:32 AM