Windows 10 Printing Problems RRS feed

• Question

• On some sites when I try and print a page, the print icon does not show but if I go to Internet Explorer and open the print section which is the older version I have no problems printing.

I am having problems with opening up some of my attachments on my e-mail but again if I change to Internet Explorer then the attachment works.

Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:08 PM

Answers

• Hi Dorothymeyer,

Thank you for your comments here.

Are we talking about the print issue from Microsoft Edge?

We may click on the ... part and there would be Print option available to select.

For the mail attachments, could you please share more details here, which app we used to open the mails?

If Internet Explorer works, then please take it as a workaround.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Zen the Ocelot Monday, August 24, 2015 10:07 PM
    • Marked as answer by Deason Wu Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:40 AM
    Monday, August 17, 2015 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Dorothymeyer,

Thank you for your comments here.

Are we talking about the print issue from Microsoft Edge?

We may click on the ... part and there would be Print option available to select.

For the mail attachments, could you please share more details here, which app we used to open the mails?

If Internet Explorer works, then please take it as a workaround.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Zen the Ocelot Monday, August 24, 2015 10:07 PM
    • Marked as answer by Deason Wu Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:40 AM
    Monday, August 17, 2015 6:29 AM
  • I do not understand how using a different browser can be a workaround for a defect in the print function in the Edge browser.

The Edge browser print feature needs to be fixed, or we just need to make Internet Explorer (or Firefox, or Chrome) our default browser. Either solution is a better fix than switching browsers every time one needs to print!

Monday, February 12, 2018 5:54 AM