none
Windows 10 v1809 Reference Capture with MDT RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

So I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise v1809 ISO, updated my ADK to 1809 with the WinPE Add-On, and created a 1809 Reference Capture TS.

My first issue was that I couldn't see any TS with the WIM file associated but I fixed it by modifying the OperatingSystem.xml to reflect the correct Platform (x64). But when I began troubleshooting some errors I noticed a forgot to update the deployment share and generate a new boot ISO to test via a Hyper V instance per the instructions from this post: https://deploymentresearch.com/Research/Post/654/Building-a-Windows-10-v1709-reference-image-using-MDT

So after doing that the ISO won't boot, giving me a 0xc000007b error for the winload.efi file. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? 

Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:31 PM

All replies

• I got some rather interesting task sequence errors as well, after manually fixing the .xml due to the unknown platform.  Looks like something may be up with the .iso that was provided on the volume license center, to the point to where they removed it.  I no longer see it available to download.  I believe that means they're fixing something...

Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:43 PM