none
Created Project Server Web Site, and unable to login RRS feed

• Question

• Installed PS on our SP 2013 farm. Configured everything per the technet article.

After I have done that, I provisioned a new PWA site. I am unable to even open the site, as it continually asks me for l/p, which I am providing as the configured administrator. It just will not open. 

Thoughts?

Monday, August 5, 2013 5:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

1] Are you using the same account to login to PWA which you have used to provision PWA.

2] Add PWA site to Trusted site in Internet Explorer.

3] Use the Option "Automatic login with current user name and password" and check the behaviour.

4] Clear the user credentials stored from the local vault from control panel and check the behaviour.

Monday, August 5, 2013 5:43 PM
  • Yes, same account used to provision as is set for the owner, as well as the login account.

I made your suggested changes, but to no avail. 

No ULS notifications on failed logon.

It prompts me 3 times for l/p then goes to blank page.

Thanks!

Monday, August 5, 2013 5:51 PM
  • Delete IE  history and set security level of Trusted sites security zone to low, make sure to click on reset after selecting "Reset to" option as Low.

Are you using FQDN site address or NetBIOS site address to access PWA site.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, August 5, 2013 6:28 PM
  • HI

"It prompts me 3 times".

Are you accessing the PWA fro Server itself ?

Try accessing it from any other local machine and check if you can access it. 

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 6:21 PM