How to see who is connected to the internet? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Frequently I need to re-start my sbs 2003 server, updates, changes, etc.

I always see if any user has any document open, using the server manager (shares/view open files), is there any method to see if an user is connected to the internet? I remember that in sbs 4.5 there was an option in the system manager to see connected users to the internet and even take some reports of the sites visited.

How can I do this in sbs 2003?

Thanks,

NI 
    Wednesday, September 2, 2009 5:28 PM

Answers

• Hello,

According to the description, the issue seems to be related to SBS 2003. As we mainly focus on the Server Manager about Windows Server 2008 here, and for better and quick answer to the SBS related question, it is recommend you to initial a new thread in the corresponding community to get further support. The community members and support professionals there are more familiar with SBS and can help you in a more efficient way.

For your convenience, I have list the link to SBS community as followed.

Discussions in microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Hope the issue will be resolved soon.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by David Shen Monday, September 7, 2009 11:37 AM
    Monday, September 7, 2009 10:20 AM

All replies

• Do you have ISA 2004/2006 installed?
    Friday, September 4, 2009 2:29 PM
  • Nope!
    Monday, September 7, 2009 9:39 AM
  • Hello,

According to the description, the issue seems to be related to SBS 2003. As we mainly focus on the Server Manager about Windows Server 2008 here, and for better and quick answer to the SBS related question, it is recommend you to initial a new thread in the corresponding community to get further support. The community members and support professionals there are more familiar with SBS and can help you in a more efficient way.

For your convenience, I have list the link to SBS community as followed.

Discussions in microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Hope the issue will be resolved soon.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by David Shen Monday, September 7, 2009 11:37 AM
    Monday, September 7, 2009 10:20 AM
  • ok I will do that.

Thanks
    Monday, September 7, 2009 1:58 PM