none
OST to PST Converter

All replies

• Install the best SoftMails OST to PST Converter software which is the fastest way to Solve all issues related to your OST file. This OST to PST conversion software instantly recovers or Converts OST file data with emails, drafts, dates , Calendars, appointments, and journals to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCard, and Office 365. this OST recovery software able to recover OST file data without losing a single bit of information and also It provides a feature of recover or convert selective single or multiple OST file folders. This OST to PST software convert OST file without MS outlook Outlook Installation. 

for more info search on google: SofTMails OST to PST converter

Thursday, May 2, 2019 10:51 AM
  • Empty Body

What is actual problems in your question, please explain....

If you want to convert ost to pst, then I suggest you to try free solution by manual method:

How to Convert OST to PST Free

Thursday, May 9, 2019 4:30 PM
  • BitRecover OST o PST Converter updated with many advanced features as now it is compatible with OST (Offline Storage Table) files of Microsoft Exchange Server / Outlook / IMAP Server. The tool converts OST files to PST format inclusive of emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, to do lists, etc. OST to PST Wizard keeps different types of email attachments during the procedure.

The tool is capable to load OST files in the software panel from default storage location of configured MS Outlook even users can also add OST files / folders manually. It has a separate option to divide converted PST files in 2 GB, 5 GB and 10 GB parts. Users can also change the language of converted PST file in Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, etc.

OST to PST Converter

Friday, May 17, 2019 4:36 AM
  • Great, solution of KDETools OST to PST amazed me with its outstanding conversion process. Earlier, I have fee downloaded this tool to recover my entire data at my office. Its features attract me that I suggest this to my organization also. 

Its just an amazing software for conversion of ost to pst by follow this link:

https://ost-to-pst-converter-2.en.softonic.com/

Friday, May 17, 2019 5:52 AM