none
DPM 2010 Equivalent of Get-DPMJob RRS feed

• Question

• I need a way to pull a list of DPM jobs from Powershell from DPM 2010. I know DPM 2012 has the Get-DPMJob commandlet for this purpose. Is there a way of getting the same information as the Get-DPMJob in DPM 2010 Powershell?
    Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:02 AM

All replies

• I need a way to pull a list of DPM jobs from Powershell from DPM 2010. I know DPM 2012 has the Get-DPMJob commandlet for this purpose. Is there a way of getting the same information as the Get-DPMJob in DPM 2010 Powershell?
    There was no CMDLET for this in PowerShell for DPM 2010. You could get the jobs out of SQL so you had to use SQL PowerShell. There is a thread containing a script that was used to cancel jobs. You will need to reverse engineer the script to accomplish your goal. Here is the link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/scriptcenter/en-US/c17c5afe-62e2-4ac2-95cd-d551818d6c1d/cancel-jobs-in-dpm-2010-through-powershell

My Blog | www.buchatech.com | www.systemcenterportal.com
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Always test ANY suggestion in a test environment before implementing!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:25 AM