In Outlook, adding an additional attendee to an exisitng meeting, sent cancellation message to all the original invitees RRS feed

• Question

• Outlook- adding attendees- When I add an attendee to an existing meeting, I chose the option to only send it out to added or deleted attendee's. Instead it cancelled the meeting with all the exisiting attendees. How can I prevent this in future?
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:10 AM

All replies

• Hi Manfred,

Do you choose to “send updates to all attendees”? What if we send updates only to added or deleted attendees?

Please first test this issue on the web mail to see if issue can be reproduced. This helps determine whether it lies on server side or client side.

If issue only occurs on Outlook client, we can try opening Outlook in safe mode to see if the issue continues. Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe and then press Enter. This helps eliminate whether the problem lies on any third party add-ins.

What’s more, if safe mode doesn’t help, please create a new profile to test the results.

Besides, what's the detailed version of Outlook? Please install available updates.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, June 6, 2019 4:22 AM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2019 2:24 AM
  • Hi Manfred,

Have you tried the steps above? Are there any improvements?

If the information is helpful, it's recommended to mark it as answer which will also benefit other forum users a lot.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, June 12, 2019 4:31 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, June 12, 2019 4:31 AM
    Monday, June 10, 2019 7:01 AM