none
Time limited data in the reports database RRS feed

• Question

• When I run the ResourceCapacity sample report from the sample reports in the Business Intelligence Center, it only returns data out to April 2013 year. This is 3 months ahead of the current date. The SQL in the definition of the data connection looks for data between -2 and 6 months from the current date. I’ve tried adjusting these times but can only obtain adjustments in the data set if I look 3 months or less in the future. It seems like the data in the reports database does not contain the ResourceByDay_UserView data beyond April 2013. Is there some setting that is limiting the data?

I have checked that the Resource Capacity Settings, under Server Settings/Operational Policies/Additional Server Settings, are set to look 24 months ahead.

Is there anything else I can check so that I can get resource capacity reports beyond April 2013?
    • Edited by GraemeHG Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:34 PM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:32 PM

Answers

• I think I responded in the wrong forum, but the resource sync job is stuck.  To fix, go to Server Settings > Operational Policies > Additional Server Settings and change the time that the capacity sync job runs.  That should fix it.

Andrew Lavinsky [MVP] Blog: http://azlav.umtblog.com Twitter: @alavinsky

• Marked as answer by GraemeHG Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:05 PM
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:08 AM

All replies

• I think I responded in the wrong forum, but the resource sync job is stuck.  To fix, go to Server Settings > Operational Policies > Additional Server Settings and change the time that the capacity sync job runs.  That should fix it.

Andrew Lavinsky [MVP] Blog: http://azlav.umtblog.com Twitter: @alavinsky

• Marked as answer by GraemeHG Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:05 PM
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:08 AM
  • Hi Andrew,

Thanks for this. I changed the time to 9am (five minutes ago) and I now have all the data I was misssing.

Cheers

Graeme

Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:05 PM