none
Odata Timesheetline Actual Data Set not showing data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can anyone explain the steps in project online to ensure Timesheetline Actual Data is published and available for reporting.  I am building a test report where I have created timesheets for two resources, added time to tasks and submitted and approved the timesheets.  When I look at the OData timesheetline Actual Data one resources shows up and the other doesn't.  I've confirmed that the timesheets are in the timesheet Odata record with the correct people but the Timesheetline Actual Data file doesn't have any actuals in it for one of the people. 

Any direction/ideas to solve this would be helpful.

Thanks

Don Landry

To followup on this issue the core problem is the person that take delegation gets the hours tied to them in the Timesheet Line Actual Data set.  In order to resolve this you have to ignore the resource represented on the Timesheet Line Actual Data and walk back from Actual data to Timesheetlines, to Timesheets to Resources to get the resource name and any other info you need.  Ignore what is represented in TimesheetLine Actual Data with regards to the resource.  If you have questions feel free to reach out.  Also if anyone is interested in a tool that allows you to migrate PWA settings, custom fields and projects from one PWA instance to another (i.e PWA to PWADev) within the same tenant check out PSMigrator.com they have a cool tool that allows you to manage your pwa instance.

• Edited by Don Landry Wednesday, July 15, 2020 8:55 PM
    Saturday, March 4, 2017 10:54 PM

All replies