Microsoft Outlook Mail subfolders not syncing on iPhone XSMax. Subfolders are there but no contents. Works fine on iPhone 6plus with this exchange server. RRS feed

• Question

• I recently upgraded to an iPhone XSMax from a 6 plus.  I use Microsoft outlook with an exchange server at my office.  On the new iPhone the subfolders under my main email inbox appear but have no content.  The contents of these folders do appear on my old iphone and on my laptop. Please advise how to make them sync on the new phone.

Frank

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:09 PM

All replies

• Hi Frank,

For the mobile device sync issues, we could remove your new activesync device in your personal OWA page, then log off your account and re-configure the profile in Outlook for iOS mobile app.

For reference: Fix email sync issues or remove a device from your Outlook on the web mailbox.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, December 3, 2018 9:00 AM