Outlook Mail configure problems RRS feed

• Question

• I have faced a mail configure error repeated. 
    I cannot solve that issues. 
    I have double Checked the Login credits. it is working perfectly in the web-mail. 
    I have checked the port numbers and incoming and outgoing server names also. 
    But it's not working in the outlook. 

I have created a mail in c panel.
    when i was try to sign in a outlook (2016 & 13 Versions) it says :-

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3):( Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your e-mail server rejected your login with Secure Password Authentication (SPA). Verify the account properties in Account Settings. ) 

Sent test email message Send test e-mail message: (The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). ) 

How can i solve the issue. 

Monday, April 15, 2019 8:03 AM

All replies

• Hi prabaharN,

Do you check the option to use SPA? As far as I know, most POP3 servers don't use SPA. Please go back to the Account setup and uncheck the option.

Besides, when adding the account, please click More Settings. Under Outgoing Server, choose the option “Use same settings as my incoming mail server".

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:08 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:49 AM
    Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:41 AM
  • Hi prabaharN,

Have you configured account successfully now?

You can feel free to post back if there are any updates.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:50 AM
  • Hi prabaharN,

Any updates with this issue now?

If you need more assistance, please feel free to post back. If the information is helpful, please mark it as answer.

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:58 AM