Information Technology Jobs RRS feed

  • General discussion

  • Hi people!

    For the moment I`ve already have to Information Technology certificates: MCTS Windows Server 2008 Active Directory and CCNA.

    I want to ask if anyone knows what kind of jobs I can apply in US and UK.

    Or can you suggest any other certificate to study?

    Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:54 AM

All replies

  • Network Engineer or Systems Admin depending on how much experience you have. Certifications are a great thing but nothing compares to hands on experience!

    Additional Certifications, hot areas these days are Security, Virtualization and Cloud Computing. Can't go wrong with any of them!

    Robert Mann MCSE, MCSA, HP ASE

    Friday, May 18, 2012 9:10 PM
  • I have worked at an ISP, as NMC Engineer and Wireless Engineer for 2 years. I`ve worked as IT Engineer for another year .... and its been nearly 8 months that I`m working as an IT Specialist. This is my working experience till now.

    Anyway about these hot areas that you have mentioned I`ll give it a try, lets hope it will go well. Thanks for your time.

    Take care 

    • Edited by NemoRising Saturday, May 19, 2012 8:18 AM
    Saturday, May 19, 2012 8:06 AM