internet calendar updates not syncing wtih outlook 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• I work for a hospital that uses amion.com for scheduling.  I have Microsoft Professional Office 2016 through an exchange server.  The internet calendar from amion will sync initially, but any changes made to the schedule afterward do not update in my Outlook.   It does on a co-worker's computer who uses Office 2013, though.  I contacted amion and their pushes are going out properly and feel this is an office 2016 issue since it's syncing changes fine in 2013.  Any ideas?  (I asked this on the https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ page, but they responded I should try here.)

Thanks!

• Moved by Niko.Cheng Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:01 AM move to correct forum
    Wednesday, September 6, 2017 11:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Brandi,

As this is an outlook issue, I will move this thread to Outlook forum, as they should have more professional knowledge on Outlook and you may get effective solution timely.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best Regards,

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:00 AM
  • Hi,

Can you see the changes if we manually press F9 or click the Send/Receive All button?

How did you set the 'Update Limit' setting when adding the internet calendar? If you uncheck this box then the calendar will refresh according to your Outlook Send/Receive settings or refresh when you click Send/Receive. If you leave it checked, then it will use the publisher's recommendation for intervals to refresh. We may try switching between the checked/unchecked status and then see whether you will get different results.

Please let us know the result.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Steve Fan Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:26 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, September 18, 2017 9:20 AM
    Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:25 AM
  • Hi,                                                                                     

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

Friday, September 22, 2017 9:43 AM
  • Hello Steve,

I am having the same issue with Outlook 2016. I tried your suggestion below but it did the updates still do not work even when I hit refresh (F9) when the box is unclicked. Any other thoughts?

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:25 AM