Remove/Hide the time from Calendar View RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am using Calendar Overlay feature of SharePoint 2010. For each item on the calendar, time is displayed along with the title. I wanted to remove the time. I used the below code in content editor web part but it is working only for single item. For e.g.

1) if there is only one activity scheduled for 12/15/2011, then for this record it will display only the title

2) If there are more than one activities scheduled on 12/16/2011, then it is displaying both time and title for each record

<asp:Content ContentPlaceHolderId="PlaceHolderBodyAreaClass" runat="server">
    <style type="text/css">
    .ms-bodyareaframe {padding: 0px;}
    .ms-acal-time{display:none;}
    </style>
    </asp:Content>

Thanks,

Patav

Thursday, December 8, 2011 9:10 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

When there are two events on the same day , the div class changes .The class is no longer ms-acal-time ,it is ms-acal-sdiv .So you should add a style to hide the ms-acal-sdiv .

Thanks

Entan Ming

TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Marcin Robaszynski Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:57 AM
    • Marked as answer by Entan Ming Friday, December 16, 2011 1:34 AM
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:51 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

When there are two events on the same day , the div class changes .The class is no longer ms-acal-time ,it is ms-acal-sdiv .So you should add a style to hide the ms-acal-sdiv .

Thanks

Entan Ming

TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Marcin Robaszynski Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:57 AM
    • Marked as answer by Entan Ming Friday, December 16, 2011 1:34 AM
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:51 AM
  • if we add style to hide the ms-acal-sdiv it results of hiding title content as well. This will not work for anyone. I believe when there are multiple events, it wont be within specific div. The div includes 12:00 am and the title value together. I guess its a SP bug. Please clarify.

FYI. I have attached the screen when I add style to hide the ms-acal-sdiv:

Thursday, June 1, 2017 11:41 PM