none
ALL TASKS FILTER CAN NOT BE COPIED, RENAMED OR DELETED RRS feed

• Question

• One of my coworkers is trying to export a .mpp file, and gets the following error: "ALL TASKS FILTER CAN NOT BE COPIED,
    RENAMED OR DELETED" I have searched the internet and can not find any reference to this error. He is using MS Project Server 2013. Does anyone have any ideas what is causing the error? Do you have any suggestions how to resolve it. I know they are using enterprise shared resources, but I still cant narrow down the source of the problem.
    Wednesday, May 11, 2016 5:27 PM

All replies

• Dan29445 --

I believe what your coworker is seeing is a bug that I reported years ago.  If memory serves me correctly, this error message does not stop the export process.  Correct?  If so, I would recommend that your coworker update his/her copy of Microsoft Project 2013 with the latest Service Packs and the current Cumulative Update.  And if he/she still sees the warning dialog, simply ignore it.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:22 PM
  • Thanks Dale I thought maybe the file somehow corrupted in the transporting of the file from one user to another. We located an earlier version of the file, one without the error, and reinterred the changes. No it is working again. I just couldn't find any reference to this error on line. Thanks for your help,
    Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:42 PM