none
Unable to edit existing resources in Resource Center RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all, I'm unable to edit few existing resources information under Resource Center in Project Online, I'm getting below error, all the resources are getting sync from Active Directory, please advise.

"The following resource(s) could not be checked out:
    • At least one resource could not be checked out because either it has been deleted or you no longer have permissions to view it. "

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 2:18 PM

Answers

• I've had that happen too, but the reason isn't descriptive enough. In my case it is because I somehow managed to checkout a resource and leave it checked out without realizing it.

From Server Settings / PWA Settings look in "Force Check-in Enterprise Objects" and then change the dropdown to "Enterprise Resources". From there if those resources are listed, you can check them in and then proceed as normal.

Ian

Thursday, May 21, 2015 6:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you sure that the resources still exist in the Sharepoint admin? Also do you have sufficient permissions to access the resources? From the sharepoint admin, you can check the active users, and see which admin role do you have. Be sure to have "global admin" role, if applicable. 

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 2:56 PM
  • I've had that happen too, but the reason isn't descriptive enough. In my case it is because I somehow managed to checkout a resource and leave it checked out without realizing it.

From Server Settings / PWA Settings look in "Force Check-in Enterprise Objects" and then change the dropdown to "Enterprise Resources". From there if those resources are listed, you can check them in and then proceed as normal.

Ian

Thursday, May 21, 2015 6:41 PM
  • Thank you Imbruck... it worked :)
    Wednesday, June 3, 2015 2:43 PM
  • Excellent.  That worked like a charm.

Very Kind Regards, Kevin Scott

Monday, August 17, 2020 5:18 PM