Suppress headings RRS feed

• Question

• I have a report showing detail-lines and sumarizing qty per material. My problem is that the headings keeps repeating after each break of material, and that I want to avoid, only wanting to have heading after page-break. How is that done ?
    • Moved by Garth JonesMVP Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:05 AM not a cm12 q
    Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Cizzi,

What is the heading in your post, column headers or report header? Would yo please share the tablix structure in your report design and make it more clear about how you want to repeat headings?

As per my understanding, I suppose that you have added page breaks after each group and you need to repeat column headers together with each group. In Reporting Services, to achieve that, please set the RepeatOnNewPage Property to True and change KeepWithGroup Property to After. For more details, please refer to: Repeat column headers.

If you want to repeat report header, you can add the content into page header and set page header properties according to your need.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
    Yuliana Gu

• Proposed as answer by Gayathridevi.msit Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:36 AM
    • Marked as answer by Charlie Liao Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:20 AM
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:54 AM

All replies

• Is this question Configuration Manager related at all?

Torsten Meringer | http://www.mssccmfaq.de

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:26 PM
  • Sorry, how did it get there ? It should have been Reporting Services, I will make a new try.
    Wednesday, September 28, 2016 6:55 AM
  • Hi Cizzi,

What is the heading in your post, column headers or report header? Would yo please share the tablix structure in your report design and make it more clear about how you want to repeat headings?

As per my understanding, I suppose that you have added page breaks after each group and you need to repeat column headers together with each group. In Reporting Services, to achieve that, please set the RepeatOnNewPage Property to True and change KeepWithGroup Property to After. For more details, please refer to: Repeat column headers.

If you want to repeat report header, you can add the content into page header and set page header properties according to your need.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
    Yuliana Gu

• Proposed as answer by Gayathridevi.msit Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:36 AM
    • Marked as answer by Charlie Liao Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:20 AM
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:54 AM