none
HealthVault integration removed from Windows Phone Health&Fitness app? RRS feed

• Question

• If I understand correctly, the MSN (formerly Bing) Health&Fitness app no longer supports HealthVault integration? This is probably the most deplorable news in the history of HealthVault...
    Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:27 AM

All replies

• I kinda agree, its getting a bit messy all these "different/same" health apps with all their different do/dont sync.

HealthVault was (trying) to be this central "user controlled" service... but looks like its being set adrift... I've looked but can't find any info on the "why" of your question so unfortunately cannot help with your enquiry other than to back you up in "your not alone".

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:58 AM
  • Yeah, I'm saddened by this news.... I was hoping for a bigger push for health related integration because the competitors are coming out with there own versions... But instead we are loosing functionality :(

"Live to Win"

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:12 PM
  • I too & confused & rather bothered by the change.  It was previously useful to be meticulously detailed in record keeping because it showed the data for diet along with -everything- (bp/glucose/weight/etc) else for my doctors & made it easy for me to show my doctors the data as a result.

I don't want to have to show my doctor fifty different websites/databases about various things in my life

Saturday, October 11, 2014 5:38 AM
  • I don't want to have to show my doctor fifty different websites/databases about various things in my life

And I don't want to use fifty different apps to do the same thing.

I truly, honestly don't understand MS anymore these days.

All their so-called 'showcase' apps have suffered horribly from features being taken away, or just getting from working fine to very buggy.

Bring back syncing between the H&F apps and HV. Now I'm looking at a bunch of data I meticulously entered over the past months in H&F and HV that will not sync anymore.

Seriously, a double facepalm isn't even enough here.... :-\

Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:01 PM