none
Workflow d'approbation FIM RRS feed

• Question

• Vous ne pouvez pas voter pour votre propre billet.                    

Bonsoir,

j'ai besoin de mettre en place un workflow d'approbation de changement/ modification des attributs des comptes AD via FIM:

par exemple: l'attribut CN qui détermine la DestinatioOU et l'attribut Useraccount Control.

pour n'importe quelle changement de ces attributs, FIM devra envoyer une demande d'approbation.

merci pour votre aide.

cdt.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 4:21 PM

All replies

• Bonjour monsieur

Vous aurez probablement obtenir beaucoup plus de réponses si vous posez votre question en anglais.

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 6:29 AM
  • Hi Leo,

thank you very much. here my request in English:

i need to implement an approval workflow in FIM. This workflow will send a request

I need to set up an approval workflow to control any changes on  AD  account attributes :

for example: CN attribute that determines the DestinatioOU and UserAccount Control attribute.

for any change of these attributes, FIM will send an approval request.

Thank you for your help.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 8:24 AM
  • Hi Rima,

Yes, it's most definitely possible to implement this in FIM / MIM using MPRs, Workflows and Approvals.

Depending on where your change originates, you'll need to trigger an Approval, and when it's approved, actually perform the change.

BR

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

• Proposed as answer by Leo Erlandsson Wednesday, June 1, 2016 12:21 PM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2016 12:16 PM
  • Hi Leo,

in my case, the calculation of the CN attribute to determine the DestinationOU  is done in the FIM sync server (in the MV), after that, these new value is synchronized to the FIM Portal and after that updated to the MV , then exported to AD.  before the export to AD, i want to be notified by this change and get and approval request.

can you help me plz ?

regards.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 3:50 PM
  • Hi, 

This should be a fairly straight-forward standard scenario. Please see the Approvals Section in e.g.:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee534919(v=ws.10).aspx

Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:50 AM