none
Group policy for running if

Question

• Hi,

I cant find it. But maybe someone knows it.

I am searching for a policy that only runs when a user is not member of multipel active directory groups. If not run the powershell script.

Can someone tell me how en where it is?

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:35 AM

All replies

• > I am searching for a policy that only runs when a user is not member of
    > multipel active directory groups. If not run the powershell script.

Security Filter: "Authenticated Users".
    Delegation - Advanced: Add all these "not a member of" groups and check
    "Apply Group Policy" in the "Deny" Column.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 4:31 PM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, and if you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Appreciate for your feedback.

Best regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, December 02, 2016 8:31 AM
  • Depending on the settings you are trying to push out you might be able to use Item-level targeting with Security Groups setting.
    Friday, December 02, 2016 2:40 PM
  • I want to run a powershell script if they are not member of the active directory group.
    Monday, December 05, 2016 8:02 AM
  • To run a script, that is not a logon/logoff script, you could create an immediate task with item level targeting and configure security groups.

Preferences > Control Panel Setting > Scheduled Tasks > Immediate Task > configure the task to run your script > Common tab > Item-level targeting > New Item > Security Group - you can add this multiple times > Item Options - combine the groups with And, Or, Is, Is Not expressions.

Monday, December 05, 2016 8:49 AM