none
Publishing on Wiki on xamarin Android apps RRS feed

• Question

• dear folks,

i am willing to learn xamrin to develop android apps since i am using android studio to develop android apps. now i am willing to learn xamrin and willing to teach to others and post an article in technet wiki but i not able to post an article.Its showing not have enough privileges.

I AM WILLING TO LEARN XAMRIN

Saturday, March 24, 2018 5:22 AM

Answers

• The TechNet Wiki was experiencing hundreds of spam articles per day (no exaggeration) a few months ago. Many of us spent considerable time dealing with it, to get the spam removed and the users banned. The platform admins did something (they probably should not make what they did public) that reduced the spam to zero in one day. Since then new users with zero (or a few) recognition points have not been able to publish new articles. Virtually all of the spammers had zero points.

Edit: I see you requested that your account be verified about 8 hours ago. That might help, and you should do it in any case, so you can post images and links in the forums. The admins verify accounts about once per day, sometimes more. But I believe more than 50 points may be required to publish articles in the TechNet Wiki.

Edit: This link lists all of the activities that result in recognition points:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/ff395928.aspx#_Recognition_System

Mostly you get points for forum replies marked as the answer or marked helpful.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, March 24, 2018 1:28 PM