MDT Failure (5616):87 Verify BCDBootex RRS feed

• Question

• I was successfully deploying a MDT image for weeks. ..then all of a sudden I started getting this error message. LiteTouch wizard completes the entire process then returns this error and I am unable to boot the system. I am new to MDT and I googled possible fixes none of which worked, can someone please assist me. I have multiple machines needing to be re-imaged??? ANY HELP ..PLEASE

Thanks in Advance,

Kat :)

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:16 PM

All replies

• I was successfully deploying a MDT image for weeks. ..then all of a sudden I started getting this error message. LiteTouch wizard completes the entire process then returns this error and I am unable to boot the system. I am new to MDT and I googled possible fixes none of which worked, can someone please assist me. I have multiple machines needing to be re-imaged??? ANY HELP ..PLEASE

Thanks in Advance,

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:23 PM

Thanks in Advance,

Boot the client into WinPE and hit F8 and grab the logs and open them with trace to see what is causing the issue
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:37 AM
  • How do I do that?? Not sure ..this is new to me....

Can you please provide the steps?

Friday, February 14, 2014 4:40 PM