MS Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager won't install on Windows 7 because SQL Server Pack 2005 is needed RRS feed

• Question

• I recently got Windows 7 Ultimate.  I tried to re-download MS Office 2007 Small Business w/Business Contact Manager.  When installing the BCM portion, it says it can't install because SQL Server 2005 is needed.  I am not very technologically inclined, so any detailed assistance we be very appreciated.  I attempted to find the answer in HELP, but it had no answers for Windows 7 Ultimate.  Thank you.
    Amy
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:51 PM

Answers

• Hi Amy,

Thanks for the post!

Please refer to Troubleshoot installing Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007.

Meanwhile, since this Windows 7 forum is focused on answering usage-related questions about Windows 7, please also ask question in Office forum.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:48 AM
    Friday, October 15, 2010 7:49 AM