need to know RRS feed

• Question

•  What is task catergory 116
    Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:44 AM

Answers

• Hi Oreosodouble-dipped,

WSUS forum is related with windows update issues and WSUS server issues. According to my limited knowledge, I didn't hear about "task tatergory 116", is it related with windows update? If yes, could you provide more related information.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:11 AM

All replies

• Hi Oreosodouble-dipped,

WSUS forum is related with windows update issues and WSUS server issues. According to my limited knowledge, I didn't hear about "task tatergory 116", is it related with windows update? If yes, could you provide more related information.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:11 AM
  • Hi,

Could the above replies be of help? If yes, you may mark it as answer, if not, feel free to feed back.

Best Regards,

Anne

Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:16 AM