none
Need help configuring IE 10 via GPO RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to get help with creating a GPO for IE10 settings on our Citrix servers.

I'm going to update all servers to IE 10 and afterwards  I want to apply a GPO for the IE settings.

I'm having troubles finding the correct features to change and hoping someone could help.

In the GPO, Can someone point out where I can find the following features?

1.) Set home page

2.) Browsing history Disk space to use  need to be set to 10

3.) Uncheck pop up blocker

4.) add a site(s) to the trusted sites

5.) Under trusted sites, custom level, I will need the "automatically logon with current username and password" checked off and then reset custom settings to low.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:48 PM

Answers

• Hi RYion,

If the main issue is to configure the Internet Explorer 10, I think the IEAK 10 tool is more efficient.
    Deploy Internet Explorer 10
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/jj715269.aspx

As for the gpo:
    1. User Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates >Windows Components > Internet Explorer>Disable changing home page setting
    2.I am afraid it is not available to configure it
    3.User Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates >Windows Components > Internet Explorer>Turn off popup management
    4.User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer > Internet Control Panel > Security Page>Site to Zone Assignment List(refer the the "Help" to configure this gp)
    5."reset custom settings to low"
    user configuration > policies > administrative templates > windows components > internet explorer > internet control panel > security page>Trusted Sites Zone Template

" I will need the "automatically logon with current username and password" checked off "
    user configuration > policies > administrative templates > windows components > internet explorer > internet control panel > security page>Trusted Sites Zone>Logon Options

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 30, 2015 6:44 AM