.NET library class for ADFS? RRS feed

• Question

• This is a simple question and I apologize in advance if I just missed the answer to this (but I've been honestly searching and finding nothing). Is there a .NET library/ namespace/ class for managing an ADFS 3.0 farm?

A little background: I've built a PowerShell-based windows forms interface for managing our ADFS farm (using the ADFS PS module) - as it seems that there are deficiencies in the built-in ADFS console, particularly in authoring authorization rules. It's good, but it has the disadvantage of being only locally executable on the server. I wish to create a web interface instead (i.e. through ASP.NET) so multiple non-Windows admin users can access them for authoring rules, but I don't know where to start at this point.

The only namespace I found is System.Web.Security.SingleSignOn, but this does not seem to be specific to ADFS. When I search online, I just get technet topics on creating a claims-aware web application - nothing to do with ADFS actually. 

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Monday, April 18, 2016 8:30 AM

All replies

• Questions and discussions about ADFS integration with applications should be posted here:

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Monday, April 18, 2016 12:48 PM
  • Thanks I'll go ahead and post it there.
    Monday, April 18, 2016 2:36 PM