none
Keep getting DataSource.Error: SapBusinessObjects: Request failed (BadRequest): An exception occurred. when trying to use BOBJ universe as source RRS feed

• Question

• I have been able to successfully connect to our BOE environment and to one of our universes.  I keep getting the following error.  When editing the query, as I expand and collapse various dimensions / measures, I will see data at one point and then as I expand/collapse various combinations of data I get this error.  I can't figure out the underlying issue that causes this error to appear and disappear.  Help!

DataSource.Error: SapBusinessObjects: Request failed (BadRequest): An exception occurred.
    Details:
        http://michgbo41d:6405/biprws/sl/v1/queries/6677718407783479088/...

Thursday, March 20, 2014 12:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The generic error message you received was sent back from the service. We'll need more information about your specific query to investigate the problem. Would you be able to report the issue through Power Query's "Send Feedback > Send a Frown" button? If so, please make sure to also include the information you have here along with the email.

Thanks!

Tristan

Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The generic error message you received was sent back from the service. We'll need more information about your specific query to investigate the problem. Would you be able to report the issue through Power Query's "Send Feedback > Send a Frown" button? If so, please make sure to also include the information you have here along with the email.

Thanks!

Tristan

Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:27 PM
  • J Dunn,

Were you able to send a mail via the "send a frown" feature in Power Query?

Thanks

Zafar Abbas

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:50 PM