none
Certificate Enrollment Request - Network computer certificate renewal did not succeed RRS feed

• Question

• I got an AD server with CA and Windows Server Essentials Experience on board
    A few days ago I find that windows server Essentials Health Service has status Stopped and is always down after a while.

In Event viewer there is an error:
    Critical Alert: RenewServerCertificate is raised at <>. <Title> Renew the server certificate. <Description> Network computer certificate renewal did not succeed. <AdditionalInfo>

In the catalog "Certificate Enrollment Request" there is show a certificate which I guess should be signed by CA.
    The certificate is create always when I force started "windows server Essentials Health Service"
    Every certificate that was created has no certification Path and has the status: "This CA Root certificate is not trusted because it is not in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store."

For now, I tried signing the certificate by passing it to trust root certificate Authority and even bindings new self-signed certificate in IIS service "MAC Web Service"

It seems to me that I must manually create correctly certificate and install into the correct root catalog.
    The problem is I don't know how to do this?

If someone had a similar situation or can give me advice, will be welcome
    Thursday, October 8, 2020 12:36 PM

All replies