none
Project Professional 2013 - Formatting is lost RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When I connect to project server 2013 through MPP 2013(TNI environment), the tasks formatting, font changing , coloring is retained on saving closing and reopening the MPP project plan ,BUT when I do the same task formatting in my PRODUCTION env(different PWA 2013 instance), my formattings are lost.

I was able to save Task formtting in 2007 as well.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in Advance!

Friday, October 25, 2013 8:55 AM

Answers

• Hi,

check what view you are using to format your text. By any chance, you try to format text in an Enterprise view. All modifications on this kind of view will be reset on re-opening. Suggestion: Apply a local view to do your modifications and they will be kept.

Regards
    Barbara

Friday, October 25, 2013 9:07 AM
  • Hi,

I'm glad Barbara gave the same reply as I did in the other post. I'm sorry you do not believe the explanations so far. Apparently the view you are trying to save is an enterprise view in the production environment but not in de DEV environment. Are you a server administrator?

And even if you post the qyuestion a third time, the reply will still be the same.

Greetings,

Friday, October 25, 2013 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

check what view you are using to format your text. By any chance, you try to format text in an Enterprise view. All modifications on this kind of view will be reset on re-opening. Suggestion: Apply a local view to do your modifications and they will be kept.

Regards
    Barbara

Friday, October 25, 2013 9:07 AM
  • Hi,

I'm glad Barbara gave the same reply as I did in the other post. I'm sorry you do not believe the explanations so far. Apparently the view you are trying to save is an enterprise view in the production environment but not in de DEV environment. Are you a server administrator?

And even if you post the qyuestion a third time, the reply will still be the same.

Greetings,

Friday, October 25, 2013 9:54 AM