why are the google and yahoo toolbars on the same bar RRS feed

• Question

• can i have a google toolbar and a yahoo toolbar,i used to.how do i get it back the way it was,please reply to  [redacted email address]  i no longer have a hotmail account.     t y Ronald Blanton
    Monday, November 1, 2010 3:42 PM

Answers

• Hi, look for your browser settings and look for an option called "add-ons".

for Internet explorer its:tools>manage addons

look for the goolgle and yahoo toolbars and make sure they are listed and enabled

Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    Monday, November 1, 2010 8:51 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting!

Please understand that both google and yahoo toolbars are third party add-ons to IE, I would suggest contact their support for more accurate information. Ask them if there is any changes of their toolbar.

From your description, it seems both toolbars worked before. Given this situation, you can try uninstalling\reinstalling them to check the result.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, November 3, 2010 7:46 AM

All replies

• Hi, look for your browser settings and look for an option called "add-ons".

for Internet explorer its:tools>manage addons

look for the goolgle and yahoo toolbars and make sure they are listed and enabled

Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    Monday, November 1, 2010 8:51 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting!

Please understand that both google and yahoo toolbars are third party add-ons to IE, I would suggest contact their support for more accurate information. Ask them if there is any changes of their toolbar.

From your description, it seems both toolbars worked before. Given this situation, you can try uninstalling\reinstalling them to check the result.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, November 3, 2010 7:46 AM