automatic pop ups RRS feed

• Question

• I keep getting pop HP Deskjet D2400 series when ink is low I cannot close down this pop up no matter what I try to do, I don't want to buy my ink on line and this is the problem I cannot close this pop up down, help as this automatic pop up appears to cover whatever I am trying to look at 
    Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:54 AM

Answers

• Check for HP update and there might be new update which fix this issue.

You may try visit HP support website and download the latest software and uninstall the current one and install the latest version.

If problem persist, contact HP support.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:29 PM
  • Hi,

It seems to be a normal phenomenon, from my experience, when ink is low, HP printer does will pop up prompt to remind user to change a new ink box, but on my HP printer, this popped-up prompt can be closed, despite it will appear again soon.

You need to consider buying a new ink box.

Regards

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, July 1, 2016 3:18 AM

All replies

• Check for HP update and there might be new update which fix this issue.

You may try visit HP support website and download the latest software and uninstall the current one and install the latest version.

If problem persist, contact HP support.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:29 PM
  • Hi,

It seems to be a normal phenomenon, from my experience, when ink is low, HP printer does will pop up prompt to remind user to change a new ink box, but on my HP printer, this popped-up prompt can be closed, despite it will appear again soon.

You need to consider buying a new ink box.

Regards

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, July 1, 2016 3:18 AM