POS Ready 2009 Limited virtual memory error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I'm getting the following error on my posready 2009 what can I do to get rid of it? what is the problem with my 2009?

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 12:13 PM

Answers

• If the space is available, go ahead an use it. Or try to expand drive C to use it.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

• Marked as answer by Kivi11 Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:52 PM
    Friday, April 24, 2020 4:46 AM

All replies

• Is this the system that was crashed with the virus software? if so how did you recover the image?

Do you have EWF or FBWF enabled?

When exactly did this error occur, on startup or when the application was running for a while?

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 3:45 PM
  • This is another machine, the error comes up on startup. How can I check the EWF or FBWF ?
    Tuesday, April 14, 2020 5:19 PM
  • Can you run cmd.exe? If you can try running the command line utilities "fbwfmgr.exe displayconfig" or "ewfmgr.exe c:" to check to see if either are enabled.

If you cannot get into anything, try hitting CTRL+ALT+ESC to bring up Taskmanager, and then run cmd.exe

Wednesday, April 15, 2020 3:19 PM
  • Hello this is all I get :(

Thursday, April 16, 2020 4:54 PM
  • run fbwfmgr /displayconfig to see if FBWF is setup

Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:50 PM
  • Hello I could manage to open the machine today. I have attached config settings. Thank you very much..
    Thursday, April 23, 2020 12:26 PM
  • Check the partition sizes. Check virtual memory in system control panel.

What about ewfmgr.exe ?

Thursday, April 23, 2020 3:46 PM
  • Hello, I have problem with partition sizes, as you can seen in attachment there is some unallocated space. But I can create a new partition with right click. Do you think its safe? On the other hand ı think virtual memory is ok. And ewfmgr.exe did not work :( thanks a lot for your help.

Thursday, April 23, 2020 4:03 PM
  • If the space is available, go ahead an use it. Or try to expand drive C to use it.

• Marked as answer by Kivi11 Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:52 PM
    Friday, April 24, 2020 4:46 AM
  • Thank you very much.
    Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:53 PM